Perhaps you remember that at my very first doctor's appointment a few days after I was home from the hospital, I was already back to my birth weight. Three weeks later, I gained almost three whole pounds! I now weigh 11 pounds, 7 ounces and am 23 inches long. Now you can see why my dad has given me a new nickname - Wildebeest. (That gets added to my other nicknames: Willard, Kaiser - after Kaiser Wilhelm - and my favorite, Grunty McGee.) I also got my first shot. Luckily my big brother was there to hold my hand so I didn't have to cry too much. All in all, I successful trip to the doctor's for all of us. I can't wait until I'm big enough to get a sticker. Though word on the street is that only the big brothers get stickers.
You can tell by my blurry arms and legs in the picture that I have been wiggling up a storm. In fact, I was moving around so much that you can barely see the Tweety bandaid on my left leg. Maybe by the time I see everyone at the Cape, I'll be rolling over. Or If I keep eating at this rate, I may be just too fat to roll over. Hahaha.
Love,
Will
Hi Will,
ReplyDeleteIt is really funny to read about you being an amazing growing machine, it sounds like you eat everything in sight - I hope you leave a bit of food for the rest of the family.
So you are the second really happy baby in your family, I think your mum must be doing something very right in the whole process. I have the notion that yoga during those crucial nine months is the best choice of all, you should thank her for giving you a great start in life.
Really looking forward to following your progress on the blog and then meeting you soon. I am sure that Jack will be glad to show you around the Cape and give you some pointers on rolling around at the beach.
Love, YGUP
Hey Will, it's nice to see you looking cheerful and healthy. Being the second child comes with a lot of advantages- take it from your Tante! You're parents are much more chilled out, you've got a playmate in your older sibling, not only do you get a lot of your own toys, but there's also the stuff your big brother won't need anymore that you can use. I think that's why the second child is usually the one with the sunny disposition (no need to ask your Nana about how 2nd children can also be moody...some lessons don't need to be followed too closely) Love, Tante
ReplyDeleteWill, here's from another 2nd child. It does have some advantages. I'll keep you up on how to deal with that older sibling as you get bigger. For now it looks like you're a happy enough baby all by yourself. And why not, with responsibilities of smile, eat, sleep and poop. Sounds like a great life so far.
ReplyDeletecan't wait to meet you
love
Karen