Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My first bottle


Because I'm such a fantastic eater, the doctor thought it might be time for mom and dad to introduce me to the bottle. Mom is planning to go back to teaching yoga in June so I won't really need to eat from a bottle until then but the doctor thought it might be a good idea for me to try out eating from a bottle now so I everyone would be ready. It was nice to eat with dad for a change and Jack was even standing by to help out.

2 comments:

  1. hey, that is great news that you can have dinner with your dad now too. It gets better- just wait till Jack introduces you to chocolate milk! Love, Tante

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Will,
    Good to see you are open to news things, I guess any food is good food to a baby. Good to see your big brother jumping in to help dad with things, he really is a great big brother.
    Love, YGUP

    ReplyDelete