Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bathtime!




Finally my gross umbilical cord stub fell off and my belly button healed up so mom and dad could give me a proper bath in the baby tub. I had a few sponge baths before this, which I did not like at all. I included a picture of that, too. You can see that I was so upset that I was crying and needed a pacifier for that ordeal. Well this was MUCH better. I know it doesn't really look like it by the expressions on my face in these pictures - in fact, I look kind of cranky - but I really did enjoy the warm water.

Love,
Will

3 comments:

  1. Hi Will,
    Your cord stub fell off, your first milestone in life. You have a serious look on your face, you look a bit like Dale only in miniature.
    Hey, I know you have been busy lately but remember, it's never too early to start working on those abs.
    Love, YGUP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will
    Glad to see that you are ready for the real thing. Keep us updated on your new adventures.

    Love Grammy and Pap-Pap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will-

    love the Buddha look.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete