Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thankgiving = Christmas decorating!



So I know my brother thinks that all the Thanksgiving food is the best part of the holiday but I think the best part is that the Christmas decorations come out. Who knew these things would be so cool? My first favorites were this Charlie Brown snow globe and this tree-shaped drawing toy. Then I discovered the Thomas train around the tree. Then I was on to pulling ornaments off the bottom of the tree. How could you leave those things alone? So tempting - shiny and dangling... By the time we took our tree down, there were no ornaments on the bottom third. My brother told me that the packages were even better than the ornaments and the decorations. Man was he right. Look for more posts about the rest of our holiday adventures soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yea, snow globes are one of the best things.
    pretty good that you have Jack to keep to up to date of the happenings of the Holidays. Next year through, I'm sure you will be right in there
    contributing your share..

    miss you
    love
    Karen

    ReplyDelete