Friday, January 20, 2012
9 months come and gone
Well mom is finally catching up on the blog posts. Hard to believe she just skipped right over the story of my 9 month check up. Sadly I was a sick, sick little guy when I went to the doctor's on December 20. Aside from my ear infections and wicked cold, I got a pretty good report. Four teeth, two on top and two on the bottom, plus I'm 23 lbs and 29 inches. That's 60th percentile, down a bit from my 90th percentile numbers a few months ago but not unexpected since I've been such a busy guy with all my crawling. Hey, I've got a big brother to keep up with! And of course as is typical for the second child, no pictures to go along with the post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment