Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dutch Wonderland



This week has been a lot of firsts: first trip to an amusement park, first plane ride, first day on the beach, first encounter with dogs... But first things first - our trip to Dutch Wonderland last Monday with Grammy, Pap-pap, Mommy, Jack, Anne, Koen, Aiyana, Ameya, Erick and Emma. Man, what a place! There was so much to look at. The big kids running all around the park were a great source of entertainment. And I even got to ride on the carousel and on the lagoon ride. Stay tuned for some more posts about those other firsts.

Love, Will

1 comment:

  1. Hi Will,
    I see you are already out and about, having fun and taking in the world around you. I suggest you stay close to your big brother Jack and you will always have the best time. This will be your first year at The Cape, I wonder if you are old enough to eat ice cream? If not, Jack will have to eat some for you. I know you won't want to go in the ocean with grandpa and Jack but I suspect you might find the sand interesting, just be sure to use plenty of sun block.
    Sending love from the other side of the ocean, YGUP

    ReplyDelete