Thursday, July 14, 2011

4 Months of Fun


I had an excellent report from the doctor at my four-month check up. Of course no one would expect anything else since I'm one of the happiest, jolliest babies around! I weigh 16 pounds, 12 ounces and have grown two inches since my last appointment to 26.5 inches tall. That puts me in the 92nd percentile and it looks like I'm doing a good job of keeping pace with my brother when he was my age, just one ounce and half an inch difference. I had two shots and an oral vaccine, which was not my favorite part of the visit, but it goes with the territory. And the doctor was especially pleased to hear all my "talking" and cooing. Mom and dad aren't always so pleased when I'm gurgling away in my crib at 5 am but that's another story. I mean who could really be annoyed when I smile at them like this?

2 comments:

  1. great job Will

    92 percentile, that's pretty good if you ask me.
    It was great to meet you, you are such a happy guy
    Now I really wish I lived closer and could sit
    for Mom and Dad

    Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer. As you already know, your parents are great at finding fun stuff to do. Just ask your big Bro.

    love ya
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Will,
    Great news that you are in the 92nd percentile, though for use, you score 100%. I saw a few photos of your first encounter with the ocean, good thing you had your big brother to let you know that all was cool. If you parents ever get tired of you cooing early in the morning, you can come here for a visit.
    Love, YGUP

    ReplyDelete