Saturday, June 4, 2011

my 2 month old check up (a little late!)


Well mom's hands are pretty full these days (literally!) so she's a little behind on posting the update from my 2-month check up at the doctors. I'm sure you can guess that I'm doing really well. I weigh a whopping 14 pounds, 3 ounces and I am 24.5 inches long. That's 90th percentile! And just for reference, I've completely grown out of my 3 month clothes and am on to size 6 and 9 month outfits. In other milestone news, I'm already rolling from my back to my side and from my side to my back or to my belly. Once I get to my belly, I get stuck but I'm sure I'll figure that out soon. Mom says I'd better slow down with all this growing and moving around but I have a very active big brother to keep up with so I say that I ought to get to crawling as soon as possible!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Will,
    Tell you mom you will only get more active, she'd best rest up now as best as she can.
    Good to hear your doctor says everything is great.
    Hope to see you this Summer, or at your first Christmas.
    Love, YGUP

    ReplyDelete