Thursday, May 12, 2011

Brotherly Love



Man, life at 2 months old is pretty great. I have the best brother ever, as you can tell from the pictures. He has grand plans to teach me all kinds of excellent stuff. He says I have to grow a little bigger before I can do the really fun stuff like ride a bike and go down the slide at the playground. I keep telling him that I am growing as fast as I can! I'm already grown out of my 3-month old clothes. I have an appointment at the doctor's next week for the official weigh in.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Will, you sure are growing fast! Don't rush it because let me tell you, kid-life is a great time you want to take advantage of. Love, Tante

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Will,
    Are you two months already? Man, you are getting old fast, but not fast enough for your big brother, I see. Just wait until you are ready to ride a bike, the best place is in the basement at the house on the Cape cause you can ride, rain or shine.
    Be sure that you post your official weight on your blog, the bookies have you on a big gain...
    Love, YGUP

    ReplyDelete