

I was determined to time my arrival so that I could share a birthday with my big brother, Jack. The doctor told mom at her appointment on the morning of March 9 that it was unlikely I was going to make it before the weekend. Much to everyone's surprise, I had different plans. Mom went into labor on the afternoon of March 9 and after everyone ate dinner and Jack went to bed, Mom and Dad went to the hospital. I was born on March 10 at 6:35 am. I weighed 8 lbs, 8 oz and was 21.5 inches long. Mom and dad took a day to name me and finally settled on Will Fraser. I'm quite pleased with that. Life is pretty good for a baby. Mom's happy that I am a super sleeper and a champion eater. In fact, when I went to the doctor's for my one week visit, I was already back to my birth weight. Well, I can't wait to meet all of you in person. For now, I hope you enjoy the pictures. Mom promises not to be a slacker on updating the blog so you'll get to see plenty of me.
Love,
Will
Hey Will,welcome to the family,welcome to the world.You may find it hard to believe right now,but you got some pretty big shoes to fill.Your brother Jack set the bar pretty high,but don't worry,you will have plenty of help along the way.To start with,you have pretty great parents,and then,a good size extended family just waiting to show you new things and take you on new adventures.See you on friday,till then-love Grandpa
ReplyDeleteWelcome Will,
ReplyDeleteSuper sleeper, excellent! Everyone says you look like your big bro. That's ok till you come into your own.
Just remember when bro buggs ya...screamin' will do the trick.
Oh Ya and welcome to the crazy Lemerise family.
can't wait to see you
Love
Great Aunt Karen
Hi Will,
ReplyDeleteJust realized you had a site, sometimes I'm slow at these things. Welcome the world, of which our family seems to populate about half of the surface area. Look forward to charting your progress as the days, weeks and months pass.
Love, YGUP