Hard to believe I'm already celebrating my two-week birthday today. It's been a pretty great two weeks. Lots of sleeping, eating, dirty diaper-making... My family is pretty fantastic. I got to spend lots of time with my grammy, my pap-pap, and mom and dad, of course. And did you guys know how awesome my big brother Jack is? Can you believe he shared his monkey with me? I sure am a lucky guy. I'm looking forward to meeting my Nana and Grandpa this weekend. I was hoping to go out on the town to cheer on Grandpa in his 1/2 marathon in DC on Saturday but mom says I'm still too little to be out and about. Guess I'll have to wait for another time.
Love,
Will
Hey Will, Jack is sharing his monkey with you.. or is that Monkey's Uncle? I'm glad he is welcoming you to the family. It sounds like you're haveing a peaceful start to life on the 'outside'. I'm happy to hear that and am excited to meet you this summer. Practice your smiling and giggling and we'll see you at the beach! Love, Tante
ReplyDeleteHi Will,
ReplyDeleteI see you are already teaching you big brother the meaning of sharing, i.e., the monkey, great! Only around a short time and already making your mark.
Love, YGUP