Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Do you miss us?

Things are always a little hectic here at Chez Lemerise but especially so now that we are getting ready to move.  By mid-June we'll be settled in our new house in Rockville (despite REM's recommendation.)  I am particularly excited about a fenced back yard where my brother and I can get into all kinds of new outdoor shenanigans.  Mom says you should watch for a post soon about our May trip to Cape Cod but in the meantime, I thought you might enjoy a cute picture of me since it has been so long since my last post.  See how good I am being, sitting here in this chair while mom is packing boxes?  (Well, actually this is about three seconds before I started unpacking the same boxes she was trying to pack.  I really was trying to be helpful but so much interesting stuff was going in that I just couldn't let it be...)

2 comments:

  1. We do miss you! With all that packing maybe you'll get a box to play with as entertainment. If I remember correctly, that's one of your favorite 'toys'. Just another 2 months and we finally get to see you again! Love, Tante

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always glad to hear about new adventures and activities. We had a great time when you visited in May and are looking forward to having fun on the sandy shores. In the meantime, keep helping mom and dad get ready for the move.

    Love from the sandy shores....

    ReplyDelete