I was too little for a trip to Edaville (too cold and too late past my bedtime) but I
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
A Cape Cod Christmas
I was too little for a trip to Edaville (too cold and too late past my bedtime) but I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Will, I hope your cousin Peanut recognized you as a great a role model. It certainly was neat to see how you grew between the summer and Christmas and get an idea of how it will be for him! Love, Tante
ReplyDeleteHi Will, well you certainly got to see a lot of family over the holidays. we were all surprised how big you got. Hope you didn't get too overwhelmed by everyone. Your big brother will
ReplyDeletehelp you know how to deal with the crowd. Tough being the little guy in the group but soon you won't be.
stay happy Will
love you lots
Karen